Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Resurrect




There was once a time when writing was such a release. But I guess these days it just doesn't come as naturally as it did before. And believe me, it's not because there are less things to be said, less realizations, or less "adventures." In fact, there's just more... a whole lot MORE of "everything" (which probably makes it all so much harder to synthesize through words). And thus the reason for my silence for the past months (or make that for the last couple of years). Maybe it's just that when we "grow up," we become more selective with what we want to share to the rest of the world and what we want to keep to ourselves. But then again, I still wouldn't want to totally detach myself from this little old habit. It's not such a bad thing being able to look back after all. 

So here it goes! This will be my lame attempt to try to get back into writing (if you can even call this writing at all). Hold on to your horses folks! I'm back!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I guess i'd once again take the long winding road of writing! haha... Hmm... i think you inspired me! hehe. *Vomit!

Excited to read your blogs hun!

xoxo
blogger boy

Honey said...

Where's your account blogger boy? Hahahaha!

mademoiselle_lj said...

im speechless!!! hmmmm... u will go a long way hun! trust me! and dont be too apologetic in all ways...they say, its always okay to make mistakes while you are young! (binugoy bah) hahaha! im happy you are learning a lot about life and im pretty sure that you are enjoying every bit of the independent life. damn! its really addictign right? at least, u arent a late bloomer like me! hahaha! i decided to be independent at the age of 271! SHAME ON ME! NYAHAHAHAH! :)) Im sooo happy for you too! winks winks winks!!! hope to see you guys soon! antayin mko jan! i kinda' know u have a lot to tell me! winkers! *_* xoxo (see? im speechless!!! )